Please give your views on Infinite computer Solutions.
It is just 10 Rs above IPO price and can post EPS of 22-24 this year?
Can we buy in small quantity?
1. Infinite computer solution (India) ltd is an IT software company with 10 rupee face value related with BSE 500 index.
2. 52 week high of infinite solutions India ltd is 222.90 and year low is 152.75
3. EPS of FY 09-10 is 11.20 and I do not think this share will post EPS of 22-24 in this year
4. Promoter holding 63.82 % FII holding15.62 % show good share holding pattern
5. New issue of this share come in 11 Jan 2010 and in my style I do not invest in a company which have newly listed in market, I wait at least 1 year before investing so I think it is good to wait and watch this share before making new investment.
6. IPO price band of infinite solution ltd is 155-165 and share traded at 170 I think there are still some downside remain so if me in your side then I wait for a lower price.
7. Read IPO prospectus of this company in this link
8. This share is not in my personal holding.