Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Dear Sir,
I am holding 30 shares of HEG @ 363 should I exit since the mkt is in downtrend. Also please post any buy or sell recommendations as and you feel to send, if you can.
Ask by shirk SP Sharma from Jaipur (Rajasthan)

1. Indian promoters hold 25.80 percent in HEG ltd and foreign promoters hold 28.89 percent so total promoter holding in HEG ltd is 54.69 percent LIC hold 8.37 percent share and reliance growth fund also hold shares of this company .

2. So in view of holdings this is a good company.
3. Book value of HEG is 135.26 but no need to worry because all IT and Capital Goods Company have low book value.
4. But you trap near about it year high (year high is 412.70 and year low is 94).
5. This is a 10 rupees face value share and EPS is 37.16 so your purchasing price 363 is at P/E of 10 so no need to worry this is not a high P/E BUT IF ANYONE WANT TO MAKE A FRESH ENTERY PLEASE TRY TO ENTER BELOW 300
6. Debt/Equity ratio 1.53 is little high.
7. I think stock is not bad it is a dividend paying company so you may wait in this stock for a profitable exit or may hold for long term.

Ok I try to give you buy sell recommendations in my coming posts. But if any one read my post carefully he may automatic knew about my recommendations. Currently my recommendations for long term are SASKEN COM, ARVIND LTD, PUNJ LLOYED, and REL COM. You may read more details about these stocks in my coming posts.
(Discloser: - all of these stocks in my personal portfolio so my personal interest is included these companies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember for preventing spam comments moderation is enable for this blog so your comments will be publish after approval of Mahesh chander kaushik

Matched Content

My Youtube Channel

Blog Archive

हिन्दी वेबपेज आफ महेश कौशिक डाट कोम