Tuesday, January 1, 2013
AVOID:SOUTH INDIAN BANK
Hello Sir, I am planning to buy 500 shares of the South Indian bank. I am in a dilemma whether to buy or not. Please can you guide me in this. It has good revenues and many new branches opening in near future. Will this be next SBI? Need your valuable suggestions. Thanks Yograj Bhat
1. Happy new year to all of my followers and blog readers.
2. South Indian bank is a 1 rupee face value stock with 28.30 year high and 19.90 year low so this ratio seems to be a good ratio.
3. Promoters holding is NIL in the south Indian bank and stock is mostly held by DII and FII click here to see detail of DII and FII holdings in south Indian bank
4. I don't agree that south Indian bank is a coming SBI. Because SBI revenue is near 120000 Cr per year and south Indian bank net revenue is near 4000 Cr per year so there is a 30 time difference in net revenue of both of bank so this is a speculative rumor that south Indian bank is a coming SBI.
5. Huge bulk deal in south Indian bank also a sign of speculative activity in this stock.
6. So my view is negative for the south Indian bank.
7. I have no any share of south Indian bank.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- Birla Cotsyn (india) Ltd
- Westlife development Ltd : AVOID
- INDIABULLS SECURITIES LTD (IBSEC)
- The winning theory in stock market ( Edition 2 of ...
- KARMA ENERGY : GOOD
- CINEMAX INDIA AND CINEMAX PROPERTIES LTD
- PROVOGUE (INDIA) LTD:BOOK PROFITS
- AVOID:STURDY INDUSTRIES LTD
- OPTO CIRCUITS (INDIA) LTD:AVOID
- AVOID:SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)