Friday, February 24, 2012
What is your View about IFCI,Satyam,Reliance Power,Alok Industries & Punj Lloyd ask by anonymous
1. please ask only one question at a time so this time i choose IFCI for detail analysis, i also request my readers to give your name when you ask questions . some of readers ask his question through e mail or comments under various old posts of this blog. please use this forum for asking your question
CLICK HERE " HOW TO ASK QUESTION ON THIS BLOG"
2. IFCI is a financial institution stock of 10 rupee face value.
3. year high of IFCI 57.80 and year low 19.65
4. promoters holding in IFCI is NIL and FII hold 8.50 % ( FII reduce there holding so that is negative point ) DII hold 31.15 % near about 8.40 % stocks hold by LIC and 12 % stocks hold by various banks of India CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF DII HOLDING IN IFCI
5. Book value of IFCI is 50.98
6. overall my view is negative for IFCI due to low promoter holding and NPA of IFCI.
7. I have no any stock of IFCI.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)