Saturday, January 21, 2012
CAN GOLD PRICE FALL BELOW 8000 ?
Dear Mahesh Ji...Do you still think Gold prices will fall below 22000 Rs anytime in the future? Is there any reason to fall? Kindly advice me. ask by anonymous.
Good Afternoon Maheshji, I just shocked with your assumption of getting down of gold price to 8000. How it is possible. Actually I asked you one question yesterday about Gold ETF, that is actually for my Daughter's future need. Then is it better to start an RD account except GOLD ETF ?
It is quite interesting, I want to know how the Gold price will come down to such a price as almost all countries will maintain their reserves in Gold. SO the demand will continue even for years but your opinion is contrary to it. Sir, let me know it is very much interesting and eager to here the reason ask by shanker ji
Dear Mahesh Ji...I am a regular reader of your blog. I have read your views on gold. I am very glad to hear that it will come down to 8000 range. Is there any calculation or any fundamental thing which you can tell us why this gold and silver will fall in the future? Thanks and regards, ask by anonymous.
1. first of all i give my former post link , which is about to gold price falling below 8000 . so if you not read this former post please first read this for understand the situation of these lot of queries about gold price fall?
2. now i tell you my calculation first of all please remember this simple formula " MARKET IS ALWAYS CYCLIC" this means up trend and down trend are common nature of market nothing is traded in one sided in market.
3. some of my friends argue to me that "sugar " is traded now at 34 and before few years it was traded @17 rupee only so as my formula MARKET IS ALWAYS CYCLIC can sugar price fall again @17????? oh i explain these friends that " we consume sugar and destroy it to stool can you eat gold? and why not it is possible ? in govt controlled shops sugar still available @18-20 for BPL families. suppose if any healthy alternate of sugar will invent than why not sugar price will be down again?
4. other reason of my calculation is world bank sell most of his gold stock to India govt? why? is economists of world bank is foolish?
5. next reason in a south Indian temple a huge gold stock is found and most of our temples have huge gold stocks suppose if govt or temple authorities sell this stock in open market?
6. now final and very strong reason of my calculation that gold loan in India is very popular in last 3 years and most of Indian ladies ornament is mortgaged to these gold loan companies when gold price start falling from any reason and fall below 20000 than no one repay his gold loan because gold loan companies give these loans @2400 per one gram. in this situation this gold loan companies is also turn as a seller of gold to prevent loss.
7. once this downtrend trigger than F&O traders in commodity market will also short sell gold in future market.and all of these situations will move gold price to 8000.
8. i may be wrong but wait gold price to 8000 for making gold ornaments of my wife.she is also believe on my calculation and she is also wait...?
9. shanker ji open PPF account for your girl child read detail article on PPF account in this post
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ▼ 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)