Sunday, October 30, 2011
Please give your advice on Sesa Goa
1. SESA GOA is a 1 rupee face value iron and steel company.
2. SESA GOA 52 week high is 347.85 and 52 week low 189.25 in 2008 stock of SESA GOA touch all time high of 4390 so after such a fall more than 90% within 3 year is not a good sign.
3. book value of SESA GOA is 133.34 and stock traded below 60 in 2000-2003 so i think you may wait price below 100 for making fresh investment or avoid this speculative stock.
4. promoters holding in sesa goa is 55.13 % and FII holding 23.80 % which is good .
5. in sept 2011 SESA GOA is turn in to loss making company and net revenue is also down so i think you may AVOID SESA GOA.
6. i have no any stock of SESA GOA.
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (74)
- SESA GOA:AVOID
- JSW steel ltd:
- REVIEW ON JSW HOLDINGS LTD
- BHEL v/s INFRA BEES
- WHY T GROUPS STOCK HITTING NEW HIGHS
- SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD:POSITIVE
- DOWNLOAD FREE E BOOK ON COMMODITY MARKET
- MAKING OF FUNDAMENTAL PORTFOLIO WITH MAHESH KAUSHI...
- CAMSON BIO TECHNOLOGIES :HOLD
- STEEL STRIPS WHEELS LTD:AVOID
- INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD
- BARTRONICS INDIA LTD: ACCUMULATE IN SIP METHOD
- REVIEW OF KS OIL LTD
- MY SPECIAL VIEW ON BANKING SECTOR , BANKS AND BANK...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2010 (166)