hi mahesh ji,
i have bought 70000 shares of BIRLA COTSYN @1.02 per share.should i hold??give ur opinion about future of this company ask by divya jyoti
1. Birla cotsyn (india)ltd is a 1 rupees face value share of textiles industries in BSE group T.remember face value of this share is 1 rupees only so if we compare current market price 0.97 to 10 rupees face value than it is 9.70 so share is not cheap.
2. 52 week high of Birla cotsyn (india)ltd is 1.47 and 0.33 is 52 week low.
3. book value of Birla cotsyn (india)ltd is 1.34 book value of share is near about it market price so I think share is fairly priced.
4. Promoter holding is 34.13 and FII holding nil percent. normal promoter holding but FII interst is zero
5. EPS of Birla cotsyn (india)ltd is 0.07 so current P/E is 13.86. not very exiting EPS
6.Birla Cotsyn (India) Ltd has informed BSE that at the meeting of the Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company, duly convened and held on March 15, 2010, the Company has allotted to 'The Bank of New York Mellon' in its capacity as Depositary, 968,900,000 fully paid equity shares of Re. 1.00 each of the Company to be represented by a global master GDR certificate representing 9,689,000 Global Depository Receipts. this is a same story to cals refinary in GDR terms
7. I think company is not very exited but due to his name including "birla" and low price it is a great trader choice and I think market victim huge rally in coming months (may be) so if this is happen this stock also run very fast..
Key words:_ intra day tips trading tips birla cotsyn buy sell hold shouled I we buy sell birla cotsyne book value face value fundamentals sound weak target for birla cotsyn penny stock multibagger recomandations free tips birla cotsyn