My registration ID is 14598.
My query is I have SBI shares, Qty 3750 at the rate of 270. Now since the market is down & SBI rate is around 240, I need your advice. I am in need of some money ....so should I sell around 500 shares.....Please advice on priority please. Regards
1. Rakhi Ji, In 2011 wnen SBI traded at 2959 (Before Split) then I warn my blog followers that they do not buy banking stocks right now. Read this earleir article here
Special Vew of Mahesh Kaushik on Banking Sector
2.Now See Fundamental of SBI as below
Face Value:-1 rupee
Year High:-335.90 Year low 220.60 (Normal because this ratio is below 2 and I think if this ratio not cross below 2 then this is normal read detail of this concept or other concepts here " Terms Using in my Research Reports"
3. Promoters holding 59.15% , Good
4. Dividend paying stock last year pay 3.50 Rupee per share dividend that is also good.
5. No bulk deal or bonus issue recently only split issue come on 20/11/2014 So as my rule stock may under-perform after 2 year of a bonus/right/split issue.
6. Net sale per share is 201 only so as per my concept it is good to buy this stock below 201.
7. So I like Vijaya Bank instead of SBI and please do not buy such huge quantity of any stock at one time ,If you understand Hindi then please see this related Hindi videos of me:-
8.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of SBI India Ltd so my personal interest is included in this stock.( But I have 125 shares of Vijaya Bank and my wife hold 62 shares of Vijaya Bank) 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company (SBI or Vijaya Bank ). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not not received any type of compensation from the subject company( SBI or Vijaya Bank ) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company( SBI or Vijaya Bank ). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company( SBI or Vijaya Bank ).