I Mahesh Chander Kaushik is an Investor of Indian Share Market.
I am a NISM Certified SEBI Registered Research Analyst My Reg no. INH 100000908
I Share My Research Reports with Other Investors as a Free Service and Hobby.
This Blog Publish Research Reports for 3 Day to 3 month Positional Delivery Buying. ( Not Usefull for F&O and Intra-day Margin Trade)
This Blog Not Give Investment Advice Read Disclaimer Before Follow any of My Stock Idea.
You may also find it under "Trading Stocks for Short term" tab of my app.
These recommendations proof my theory of compounding which I give in chapter 2 of my book. Where I told that if you invest initially $100 ( INR 6600) and add $10 (INR660) every month and book 15% profits in my style, then your initial investment of $100(INR6600) will grow $71803722 (INR 4739045652) in 30 Years.
I published a detail performance report of Trading stocks recommendations where I give more details of above Chapter 2 theory and step by step I prove this theory because of many of my book readers email me that it is impossible to make such a huge money through an initial investment of INR 6600 only. Read part 1 of this performance report here: -How Chinki Earn INR 4,73,90,45,652 from Initial investment of INR 6600
4. My Sharegenius Multibagger Stocks App Recommendation: -These 4th type of recommendations does not publish on my blog, In every 3-7 Days I sent a push notification on my app where I recommended stocks which give a positive breakout over his 30,50, 150 and 200 DMA.
These type of stocks are technically sound stocks and give near 10% to 40% return within 1-2 months so in this post we see past performance of these app recommendations. Before we continue my advice to watch these videos if you do not watch them earlier:-
And also watch this 2nd related video where I told how to find out DMA of stocks and how to calculate DMA of stocks:-
How to Get My App Recommendations: - You can download my app from google play or apple app store from these links:-
For trading, through my app recommendations, I recommended allocating one time INR 60,000 for these recommendationa initially and invest INR 10,000 in each of new tip and rotate your money.
Rules for Trading in App Recommendation:-
1. Allocate INR 60,000 initially.
2. Invest INR 10,000 in every 30,50,150 &200 DMA breakout stocks.
3. Book 15% profit( In my book I told 15% profit as standard profit but if you book your profit in the short term means 3 days to 1 months then you need to pay 15% short term capital gains on your profit So If you book 15% profit then you get near 11% return after brokerage, short term capital gain tax, and interest depreciation.)Interest depreciation mean if you do not trade in the stock market and put your money in saving account then you get near 4% interest without doing anything so when we buy a stock then we do not get this 4% interest I called this interest as interest depreciation during our holding period.
4. 10% stop loss strictly applies in these breakout recommendations.
Now we start to calculate that what you lost or get through my app recommendation:-
1. 25 May 2016: -I publish my 1 st app notification that " Oriental Hotels @ 23.40 Breakout over his 30,50,150 and 200 DMA."
Target =15% above from 23.40= 26.91
Stop Loss= 10% below from 23.40 = 21.06.
Oriental Hotels Hit his target 26.91on 30 June 2016 ( Holding time 1 month 6 days)
2. 26 May 2016: -I publish my 2 nd app notification that " UCAL Fule systems @ 108.10 Breakout over his 30,50,150 and 200 DMA"
Target =15% above from 108.10= 124.31
Stop Loss= 10% below from 108.10 = 97.29.
UCAL Fule systems Hit his target 133 ( after price of 116.90 direct 133.00 will come instead of 124.31) on 16 Aug 2016 ( Holding time 2 month 21 days)
3. 30 May 2016:-I publish my 3rd app notification that " Siemens @ 1202.90 Breakout over his 30,50,150 and 200 DMA"
Target =15% above from 1202.90= 1383.33
Stop Loss= 10% below from 1202.90 = 1082.61.
Stock touch 1355 but still hold for target 1383.33
I think you understand how to use my app recommendations, due to lack of time unable to post performance of all recommendations.