I Mahesh Chander Kaushik is an Investor of Indian Share Market.
I am a NISM Certified SEBI Registered Research Analyst My Reg no. INH 100000908
I Share My Research Reports with Other Investors as a Free Service and Hobby.
This Blog Publish Research Reports for 3 Day to 3 month Positional Delivery Buying. ( Not Usefull for F&O and Intra-day Margin Trade)
This Blog Not Give Investment Advice Read Disclaimer Before Follow any of My Stock Idea.
1. Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) is a 10 rupee face value diversified company.
2. Primary equity shares of Jain Irrigation System Ltd is related to BSE Group A and also a part of S&P BSE 200 Index BSE (The main share Code no BSE 500219).
But here I advised investing in DVR share instead of main equity share Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) BSE code no 570004
Now I tell you a short differance between DVR share and Normal share: -DVR shares means differential voting right shares.
EXPLAINING DVR SHARES
DVR shares are like ordinary shares, but with fewer voting rights. These allow a company to dilute equity without a matching reduction in promoters' stake. The aim of limiting voting rights is preventing hostile takeovers by separating economic interests and voting rights.
DVR shares are ideal for small shareholders as they rarely exercise their voting rights. This is because only a few understand the company's affairs in such detail that they can influence its actions. They buy shares only to make money and so happily give away voting rights in favor of those who have management control.
DVR shares are priced lower at issuance and offer higher dividends; in return, the voting rights are limited.
DVRs mostly trade at a discount. However, at times, the gap between DVR and ordinary shares is big, providing investment opportunities.
Here Jain irrigation DVR traded at 36% discount from the main share.
Short Brief of Company Business: -
Actually, Jain irrigation is a Diversified Company, Companybusiness Portfolio brief is:-
1.Drip irrigation systems
2. Spring-color irrigation system
3. PVC pipe systems
4. Plubing systems
5. PVC sheets manufacturing under brand name Ex-Cel Sheets
6. Food processing under brand name Farm-Fresh
7. Tissue culture: -Jain Tissue culture’, working since 1995 for propagation and supply of ‘Tissue Culture Planting Material’ in the country, the ‘Oldest and Biggest Laboratory’ for Banana, Pomegranate and Strawberry in the world. The tissue culture unit is accredited to ISO 9001-2008 for quality management systems by TUVNORD, Germany, ‘Certified Tissue Culture Production Facility’ by Department of Bio-technology, Govt of India under NCS-TCP, supplies ‘Certified Banana Planting Material’ which is the only laboratory of its kind in the country.
8.Green house agriculture.
9. Renewable energy system: -Jain renewable energy division is working with Solar thermal, Solar photovoltaic, Wind, Solar + Wind hybrid systems and bio-energy related manufacturing and application development. The current range includes domestic, commercial and industrial Solar powered Pumping systems, CFL/LED based home lighting, CFL/LED based street lighting, blinkers, advertising boards, power packs (inverters), traffic signals, wind + solar hybrid systems, biogas plants and turnkey projects based on all the above technologies.
2. Year high of Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) is 51.85 year low was 33.20 and stock traded at 42.80, Year high/ low ratio is stable below 2 , If you are new reader of my blog and not familiar with my research terms then please see my research terms at this link
3. Promoters of Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) hold 30.37% in DVR and 30.95% in main shareand Promoters increase his holding in main share from 28.69% so promoters are not foolish they knew their company very well.
( Promoters pledged his 9.55% holding in DVR share and 24.79% holding in main shares)
See full list of public shareholding including FII and DII here:-
4.Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share )Jain irrigation pay INR 0.50 per share dividend since last 3 years .
5. Base price of Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) is 42.40 , Here I give base price of Jain irrigation DVR which is exatly near at CMP, So due to pledged stocks and stock available near the base price I publish this stock on sharegenius blog instead of my home page www.maheshkaushik.com
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals is recorded in last 2 year which show price stability..
7. Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) net sale per share of FY 15-16 is 88.66.
8. Calculation of net sale per share in jain irrigation is little hard because first we add total number of main shares and total number of DVR share then divide this combined number of total share in FY 2015-16 sales ,Net sale per share of Jain irrigation DVR is 2 time higher then CMP so this high net sale also suggest that this stock is a value buy
9. Book value of Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) is 49.62Book value is also higher then CMP, So in book value term this stock is a value buy at CMP.
8. Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd Ltd is a good dividend paying technically sound diversified stock which promoters increase his holdings. And DVR of jain irrigation is available at 36% discount from main share.
New Version of my app is now available at google play store, This new version provided push notification when any of my blog updated so you no need to check my app per day, This new version of app automatic provide push notifications when any of my blog/Video is updated. New app also provided push notifications about technically sound stocks who recently cross over his 200 DMA so download this new version now from this google play link:-
11.Disclaimer:- This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report”. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
12.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates not hold any share of Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share ) but my wife hold 82 shares of jain irrigation DVR so my personal interest is included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share )). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share )) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share )). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd (DVR Share )).