Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Emmbi Industries Ltd : Avoid or Hold
Dear Maheshji, What are your views on EMMBI industries? ask by Pratik goyal ji .
1. Emmbi Industries Ltd is a 10 rupee face value containers and packing company.
2. Year high of Emmbi Industries Ltd is 95.50 year low was 15.35 and stock traded at 52.50, Year high/ low ratio is above 6 , and I think you knew that I like to invest only when Year high/low ratio is below 2 because I think this stock already run 6 time within a year., If you are new reader of my blog and not familiar with my research terms then please see my research terms at this link
3. Promoters of Emmbi Industries Ltd hold 57.73 % % and J M GLOBAL EQUITIES PRIVATE LIMITED hold 1.18%%. Promoters holding is good with nil pledged stocks.
4.Emmbi Industries Ltd Pay 0.20 to 0.30 per share dividend since last some years
5. Base price of Emmbi Industries Ltd is 22.59 So CMP is 60% above from base price I think CMP is not a right price for fresh investment.Click here to download last 3 year closing price with graph
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals is recorded in last 2 year.
7. Emmbi Industries Ltd net sale per share of FY 14-15 is 103.91.
8. Net salre per share is good but I think this stock already touch his target price on Dec 2015 near 95.
9. Book value of Emmbi Industries Ltd is 35.85 So in book value term this stock is traded over book value.
8. Overall this stock is not bad because it net sale per share or promoters holding is sound but when we see emmbi year high/low ratio and base price then fresh investment should be avoided and if you already hold this stock then hold it but if stock fall below his 200 DMA ( 48.70) again in any downfall then it is wise to sell your holding .
9. 200 DMA of Emmbi Industries Ltd is 48.70 last week this stock break this 200 DMA in downside and touch 44.70 so I think this bounce back is not stable.
10. My recent updates :- DCM Ltd.
11. Disclaimer:- This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report”. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
12.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates or relatives have not hold any share of Emmbi Industries Ltd so my personal interest is not included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Emmbi Industries Ltd). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Emmbi Industries Ltd) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Emmbi Industries Ltd). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Emmbi Industries Ltd).
- ▼ 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)