Tuesday, February 9, 2016
1. Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd is a 10 rupee face value BSE Group A , S&P 500, Large Cap airline company.
2. Year high of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd is 796 year low was 248.50 and stock traded at 576.85, Year high/ low ratio is above 2 , So price of jet airways is not stable for fresh buy.If you are new reader of my blog and not familiar with my research terms then please see my research terms at this link
( fresh buy is less risky because stock cross year high/low ratio above 2 from lower price to higher price, if any stock cross year high/low above 2 from high to low then more downside is remain )
3. Promoters of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd hold 51% %FII hold 4.07% % and DII hold Near 10%. Promoters holding is good with no any pledged share as Sept 2015 SHP, I am unable to open Dec 2015 SHP on BSE.
4.Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd not pay any dividend since 2007 but I think due to positive EPS of this year stock may declare a dividend.
5. Base price of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd is 375.68 so jet airways is traded above his base price so it is not a value buy at CMP.Click here to download last 3 year closing price with graph
6. No any bonus issue right issue and bulk deals is recorded in last 2 year.
7. Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd net sale per share of Fy 14-15 is 1723.05.
8. Net salre per share is very sound at 1723.05. So I think if you hold jet airways then ride the rally for more good returns.
9. Book value of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd is (-)387.40 So in book value term jet airways is a very poor stock with negative book value.
8. Overall my view has " Mix nature" about this stock when I see negative book value and year high/low above 2, plus base price of 375 then I think this stock is good if available below 300( as my wife was buy this stock from 220 and still hold it), but when I see high net sale per share ,200 DMA and a turn around from loss to profit I think this is a Hold.
9. 200 DMA of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd is 425.88 So at CMP 576.85 this stock is technically sound and this is the reason that why jet airways outperform the market. When a stock traded above 200 DMA then it is technically sound for traders and stock show a bull pattern so I think if you want to buy for short term trading gain then it is ok
10. My recent updates :-
11. Disclaimer:- This is not an advisory service to buy or sell. The contents of “this research report” are only for educational purposes. No liability is accepted for any content in “this research report”. The author is neither a registered stockbroker nor a registered advisor and does not give investment advice. His comments are an expression of opinion only and should not be construed in any manner whatsoever as recommendations to buy or sell a stock, option, future, bond, commodity, index or any other financial instrument at any time.The author recommends that you consult with a qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, before making any investment decisions. Please read full disclaimer at the bottom of my blog.
12.Discloser:- I Mahesh Chander Kaushik author of this research report is an existing research analyst and passed NISM certification for research analysts. I am also registered under SEBI(RESEARCH ANALYSTS) REGULATIONS, 2014 ( SEBI Registration Number INH 100000908 ) hereby disclose about my financial interest in the subject company and the nature of such financial interest:- 1 Me and my associates not hold any share of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd but my wife hold shares of Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd and continue an Equity SIP in jet airways so my personal interest is included in this stock. 2. Me and my associates or relatives have not any actual/beneficial ownership of one percent or more securities of the subject company ( Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd). 3. Me and my associates or relatives have not any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report. 4. Me and my associates or relatives have not received any type of compensation from the subject company(Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd) in the past twelve months. 5. I am not served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company ( Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd). 6. I have been not engaged in market making activity for the subject company (Jet Airways (INDIA) Ltd).
- ▼ 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)