Thursday, July 17, 2014
Dear Mahesh ji, Namaskar, I feel glad to hear that you have been promoted, Congratulations ! Mahesh ji, I hope you still remember me . Now a days my business is running pretty good than before and I want to invest in your style (SIP) in shares for 10 years @ 2000/- month , please suggest me 2 shares for good return, Thanks & regard, Rajesh Sharma Rourkela, ODISHA
1. Respected Sir, First of all I want to tell all my readers that I am still working as TRA and not promoted in my job,However Thank you for your advance wish.
2.It is hard to remember all of my blog readers and reply all mails and questions,please try to understand my situation that I have more then 500000 followers and readers worldwide and per day I get 100s of e mails and stock query so it is hard to reply everyone.this is the reason that I am not give my phone number on internet.
3. OK, You want to invest in my style of SIP for 10 year like my SIP in Arvind ltd,No problem but before you proceed I want to tell my Army method for this type of long term equity SIP.
4. My Unique Army Method:- This is the first time on internet when I disclose this Army method for long term SIP, For understanding this Army method Suppose about an Army Captain which have 10,000 soldiers and enemy attack to his post so what is right method for defense?
a. All 10,000 soldiers will fight and if enemy kill all of them then you lost your post.
b. Divide all soldiers in 10 team of 1000-1000 soldiers, enemy first fight with 1000 soldiers and if all 1000 soldiers are martyr ( Shahid) then 2nd team of 1000 soldiers will fight and if this team is also martyr then next 3rd team will fight...till all 10 teams will be martyr.
5.Ha..Ha..Ha this is not a joke I try to tell you a serious method of stock market defense.
6. I think option "b" is a best defense option for any captain where he Divide all soldiers in 10 team of 1000-1000 soldiers, enemy first fight with 1000 soldiers and if all 1000 soldiers are martyr then 2nd team of 1000 soldiers will fight and if this team is also martyr then next 3rd team will fight...till all 10 teams will be martyr.
7. Ok I use above option in my long term SIP ,Suppose you invest rs 1000 per month in country club india ltd and after 1-2 year you have 2563 stocks and price of Country club is 198 after 2 year.
Then treat each of your stock like a soldier and divide these 2563 in to 10 lot of 256-256 stocks.
If price of Country club is fall more then 30 % from any nearest high (in this example we suppose price of country club is 198 after 2 year) then book your 256 stocks means if country club down back from 30 % of 198 and touch 138.60 then book your 1/10 part of holding ( Hold remain 90 % shares and Continue your SIP).
8. If price further 30 % fall from here (30% of 138.60)then book another 256 (1/10).
9. I think readers are understand my Army method of profit booking in long term equity SIP, and this is necessary to protect your profits because no one give you guarantee that this stock will continue up in coming 10 years.
10. OK, Now I give my top 2 pics for 10 year SIP with this Army Method
a. Country Club India ltd.
b. First Source Solutions Ltd.
10. Discloser:- Arvind ltd and Country Club India ltd is in my personal holdings.
11. New Readers may read my book for similar Ideas
- ► 2016 (18)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ▼ 2014 (30)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (74)
- ► 2011 (132)
- ► 2010 (166)